Local businesses and visiting conventions in the Monterey Peninsula rely on successful events. Pacific Monarch has provided transportation for events exceeding 1,400 attendees as well as more intimate group sizes working with event planners, members of organizations and company employees. We can offer guides, greeters and staff service too. Large or small, our professional planning and service will far exceed your expectations, bringing you back time and time again as a loyal Pacific Monarch customer.
Many of our clients enjoy:
- Local tours to 17 Mile Drive, Big Sur, Point Lobos
- Agricultural facility and farm tours
- Dinner at one or multiple local restaurants in Carmel, Monterey or Pacific Grove, as well as larger venues such as the Monterey Bay Aquarium, Chateau Julien, The Beach and Tennis Club at Pebble Beach
- Monterey Bay activities such as whale watching, kayaking, horseback riding, bicycling and hiking
- Wine tasting in Carmel and Salinas Valley
- Carmel walking tour and shopping shuttles
- Golf at Pebble Beach or many other award-winning courses on the Monterey Peninsula
- Concerts, locally and in the San Francisco Bay Area
- San Francisco 49ers football games
- San Francisco Giants baseball games
- San Jose Sharks hockey games
- Shuttles to and from local hotels to Monterey Convention Center, Cannery Row and Carmel
Your proactive and flexible approach to all our transportation issues resulted in highly efficient operations for our weeklong conference. Your leadership combined with the professional attitude of Pacific Monarch employees resulted in transportation goals being exceeded.